Only for SysAdmins: here you can find some helpful info about the correct procedure to install Active Directory Users and Computers in your Windows 8 computer.
- Download and install one of the following Tools:
- Open Control Panel and select Programs
- From the Programs and Features section, select Turn Windows features on or off
- Select and expand the Remote Server Administration Tools section – Role Administration Tools – AD DS and AD LDS Tools
- Check if AD DS Tools is enabled, if not check it
Now in your Winodws 8 computer is enabled the option for Administrative Tools on the Start menu.