RAAD or Remote Symantec Management Agent Diagnostics tool, is a standalone Microsoft Windows application that lets you remotely perform diagnostics of client computers, that have Symantec Management Agent (SMA) installed.
- Does not interfere with the user that is logged on.
- Can be installed and used on a computer other than Notification Server.
- Accurately shows current information about client computer , providing real-time information
- Displays information gathered from a client computer or a group of computers.
- Queries any remote computer within the network, regardless of Notification Server they belong to.
- Lets you reassign a client computer to a different Notification Server
You may want use the RAAD utility if:
- you know or suspect that one or more managed computers have not accomplished a desired end result (such as submitting hardware inventory in the last 7 days), and you want information from the managed computers to deter mine whether the managed computers are currently functioning properly; and/or to help identify where the process failed (such as the agent doesn’t have the corresponding policy); and/or
- you want to perform some actions to addr ess identified issues (such as, forcing an agent request updated policies); and/or you
- recently made some configuration changes and you want to monitor their progress, or wish to move them along more quickly.
|RAAD – Remote Symantec Management Agent Diagnostics 7.5.3153
Note: This version of RAAD cannot be used on client computer below 7.5. This version lets you manage client computers that have ITMS 7.5 or later.
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO95133
|Remote Altiris Agent Diagnostics 2.0
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO21449
|Remote Altiris Agent Diagnostics
Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO9637
RAAD KB Articles :
How to use RAAD for Troubleshooting :